Reductions in quantities of up to 20% of the original number can be made without penalty no later than 14 days prior to your event. Reductions in quantities greater than 20% and/or reductions of any amount made within 14 days of your event are subject to a penalty of 50% of the total rental rate of the cancelled item(s) plus taxes. Any items cancelled within 1 week of your event will be charged at full rental rate plus taxes. Inflatables have a separate weather policy.
To confirm an order we require your contact information (address, phone, email and/or fax), valid credit card information (stored in Square) and a non-refundable deposit. The deposit is equal to 50% of your order total and is applied towards your final balance. This payment can be made by Credit Card, Cash, Check (at least one week prior to that date your rentals will be delivered) or Email Transfer. Monthly payment options can also be arranged.
Rental items are charged for time out, not for use. Every item that leaves our building is treated the same way upon return, used or not. This ensures that every item you receive is clean and food service items are sanitized and food safe. Unopened Concession Items can can be returned If in good resell-able shape.
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to hold equipment for date of event. Please send a check or electronic payment and a filled out copy of this document to the address listed on front. Final payment is due the day of delivery. We accept cash, credit card and/or good checks. Please make checks payable to Thunder Showers LLC. No items will be delivered without payment in full.
2. All rentals of tent, inflatables, and lighting include equipment, setup and tear down. A delivery fee may be assessed. Tables and chairs are delivered and picked up in stacks. Tear down and stacking will be billed at current labor rate. Rentee must provide their own extension cords and hoses.
3. For specific setup/delivery times, please call at least four days in advance. Otherwise, we will deliver as close to the assigned time as possible.
4. In event of harsh weather or acts of God (severe thunderstorms, tornados, high winds, etc.), please evacuate the tent or Inflatable and do not mess with the them. Tents are temporary structures and do not provide storm sheltering. If anything happens, please call us and we will take care of it. We reserve the right to take the tent or inflatable down to prevent equipment, persons and property from any possible harm or damage. We also reserve the right to cancel any order in the event that harsh weather doesn’t allow for setup, or will cause harm to any rented equipment, as well as persons or property. In this rare event, your deposit will be refunded in full.
5. The rentee is responsible for all equipment from the point of delivery until pick up. The rentee will also take on full responsibility and will be held liable for any damages that occur to any/all equipment. Rentee will be charged for damaged, broken, lost or stolen equipment at the replacement expense.
6. Reliable Adult supervision is required when all children’s activities are in use. Fallow all posted safety rules.
7. All rented equipment must be free of materials such as food, ribbon, tape, balloons, tablecloths, etc. prior to pickup, or cleaning charge will be assessed. The use of any Silly String product, or equivalent, is strictly prohibited. Any items that cause staining or damage could result in rentee paying extra cleaning, Repair, or replacement costs.
8. Damage to lawn or property may result due to vehicle and trailer weight, as well as stakes and other necessary tools to keep tent and inflatables stabilized. Please have sprinkler system labeled, and animal feces cleaned up prior to our arrival. Diggers hot line must be called 4 days in advance. Conformation number is required before work will start.
9. Damage waiver. If rentee pays the damage waiver charge (DWC) as specified, subject to the limitations and exclusions below, Thunder Showers LLC agrees to modify the terms of this contract and relieve rentee of liability for accidental damage to the rented item(s) on this contract, and for loss due to fire, wind storm, upset and riot. Thunder Showers LLC excludes from the waiver, however, any loss or damage due to theft, burglary, collision, misuse or abuse, theft by conversion, intentional damage, mysterious disappearance, fire damage from intentional fires or any loss due to rentee’s failure to care for the rental item(s) as a prudent person would his/her own property. In addition, if rentee has insurance for the loss or damage, rentee shall exercise, and shall empower Thunder Showers LLC to exercise, all rentee’s rights to obtain recovery under insurance, shall cooperate with Thunder Showers LLC to obtain recovery and all insurance proceeds shall be given or assigned to Thunder Showers LLC.
10. By signing and dating this contract, rentee adheres to the terms and conditions as described above and indemnify, defend and hold Thunder Showers LLC, its owners and employees harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the indemnified parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or the harm/damage to persons and/or property caused by any/all equipment.
11. I authorize the Thunder Showers llc to charge my credit card presented to them or used online. This authorization for the terms outlined above and on the front. This payment authorization is for the goods/services described above and on front, for the amount indicated and any additional labor fees, and is valid for one contract period only including deposit, remainder due at delivery and cleaning fee or damages. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this form.
Weather: Client understands that tent are temporary structures designed to provide limited protection from weather conditions, primarily sun and rain; however there may be situations, particularly those involving strong winds and lightning, in which tents will not provide protection and may even be damaged or blown over. Evacuation of tents to avoid possibly injury is recommended when severe weather threatens the area where the tent is erected. People must leave the tents and not seek shelter in tents during such conditions.
Because it may be difficult to determine if the weather is severe enough to necessitate evacuation, it is best to err on the side of caution. In other words, if in doubt, evacuate. Thunder Showers LLC will make the service of one of its staff available on site during the event for an additional charge to assist with weather assessment and evacuation if necessary. If client declines those services client understands that it is client's responsibility to be aware of changing weather conditions and to exercise its best judgement with regard to the evacuation of the tents. Client should become thoroughly familiar with evacuation procedures whether or not they decide to retain the service of a TS staff member during the event. The TS emergency support telephone number is also available to provide assistance to clients. Client agrees that in the event of a predicted or actual storm or excessive winds, Thunder Showers LLC may dismantle any equipment that has been installed to ensure safety of all involved.
Cleanup/Preparation For Pickup: All floral arrangements, trash, and decorations of any kind should be removed from tent before scheduled pickup time. Client assumes responsibility for all damages caused by decorations. Please be aware that some decorations can cause a permanent station on the tent, linen, and other rental items. Please ask if you are unsure to avoid the cost of damages. Decorations must not affect the structural integrity of the tent. All chairs and tables should be stacked as delivered.
All dishes, glassware and cooking equipment should be returned to proper rack or container and assembled at a single location for pickup. Dishes, glassware, and flatware must be well rinsed and food and particle-free. Stoves, oven, and grills must be returned clean.
Linen: Please be aware that fabric variations due to washing, normal use, and dye lot differences are part of the unique character of rental linens. Linens should be returned food and particle-free and be shaken out and put into laundry bags provided. Linens that are returned with burns, holes, tears, or are permanently stained due to negligence will be billed at replacement cost.
Indemnification and Defense: Client agrees that if legal proceedings are brought against Thunder Showers LLC for compensation for personal injuries or property damage arising out of the event, client will indemnify Thunder Showers LLC and its employees except for claims out of negligence, gross negligence, or willful acts or omissions of Thunder Showers LLC, its agents, servants, or employees.
*If Building and fire permits are required Thunder Showers LLC will file all permits and provide necessary equipment (fire extinguishers, exit signs). There will be an additional fee for this service.
Additional charges may apply if:
Copyright © 2018 Thunder Shower LLC - All Rights Reserved.